Magenta - invitée créative

Bonjour ,
Hello,

Aujourd'hui, je vous présente ma dernière création en tant que Guest Designer chez Magenta, ce fut un plaisir de créer avec ces magnifiques tampons.
 Today, I present my latest creation as a Magenta Guest Designer, it was a pleasure to create with these beautiful stamps.

Je reviens avec une page Art Journal colorée, fleurie et vintage. 
 I come back with a colorful, floral and vintage Art Journal page.




J'ai utilisé de l'encre de différentes couleurs avec les pochoirs pour réaliser le fond.J'ai projeté quelques d'encre liquide.J'ai tamponné et colorié aux crayons peinture. Puis j'ai collé une image vintage trouvée sur Pinterest.
 I used  different colors of inks with the stencils to make the background.I sprayed some liquid ink.I dabbed and colored with crayons paint. Then I pasted a vintage image found on Pinterest.


Merci de m'avoir suivie pendant ces quelques mois chez Magenta.
 Thank you for following me during these few months at Magenta.

A bientôt!
See you soon!

Produits Magenta utilisés:
Magenta products I used: 

 






 


Marie-Christine - Guest Designer










Commentaires

  1. Hi Marie-Christine.... thought I'd have a look around the bloggy world for a change! My GOSH I love how your style has evolved.... this looks gorgeous. The 'collage' style is so fabulous. That pop of yellow in their dresses against the bg looks amazing!!!

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire