Friday Instruct Rebecca Baer - May 6th

Hello my friends!



Today, it is my first Friday Instruct for Rebecca Baer and I want to apologize for my english!

I show you a vintage layout with the Rebecca Baer's lovely stencil " Harlequin Damask" that I used for the background.


My layout




How to do


I used the Geneviève collection papers from Bo Bunny and a vintage photo that I found on Pinterest, sure if you have one from your family it will be better!





Place the stencil on the paper background and with a mixt of gesso and green ink applied them on the stencil, let it dry!





when it's dry, splash a few drops of ink.



Now, with a piece of cut'n dry, put some  Distress ink on gesso to give it a nice color.





Cut two pieces of different papers and arrange them on the page below the photo. 





Finally, add a ribbon in the bottom of the photo, a fabric label with a metal flower. A small sentence on the left and some dies cut with Distress ink. I also added a big printed ribbon on the top.





I hope this page will inspire you. Please show me yours if you use this tutorial. See you soon for anotherRebecca Baer's stencils creation.

Material that I used

Bo Bunny Geneviève collection
Image from Pinterest Distress Ink Pad 
Gesso
Adirondack spray ink
Ribbons and fabric label
Dies cut
Metal flower
Wood sentence


Commentaires

Enregistrer un commentaire